Highly Developed Country in Taroom / Wandoan District
Coolibah' Aggregation, Wandoan, QLD
• 32km* north of Wandoan, 42km* south of Taroom
• 2,800.12ha* (6,919* acres) comprising of five freehold properties
• Developed brigalow, belah scrub soil established to buffel grass
• 1,618.77ha* of established leucaena trees
• Four bores with one main bore watering the entire aggregation incorporating a Dosatron medication system
• One set of steel cattle yards connected to a laneway system for ease of management
• Fatten 1,400* bullocks per year or backgrounders equivalent
• Main three bedroom homestead, air-conditioned, polished floors, set in established lawns and gardens, three additional homes, four machinery sheds and two silos.
Thoughtfully developed over the past 29 years, it is very seldom that properties of this quality become available.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.