Finalisation of Estate - 30 Years of Ownership
- Located 140km* from Brisbane GPO
- 8,362.16ha* (20,662.90 acres*) Freehold in 40 titles
- Partly cleared & pastured with 18km of double frontage to Maronghi Creek
- Water by 38* dams 2 bores & numerous natural water holes also 3 irrigation licences on Maronghi Creek
- Currently carrying 2,000 head
- Subdivided into 29* paddocks, 5 sets of cattle yards and stud selling complex
- 2 homesteads, stockman's quarters & numerous Machinery, Hay sheds & stables
"Glenmaurie" is one of the largest holdings in the Brisbane Valley and has been owned by an overseas investor for the past 30 years and is being sold to finalise the estate. The opportunity to acquire such a large parcel of land this close to Brisbane, currently carrying 2,000 head of cattle very seldom comes along. There is also the opportunity to 'pasture improve' more of the property and lift the carrying capacity significantly or potentially subdivide off some of the 40 Freehold titles.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.