Ray White Rural Queensland
Naturally Irrigated Bulloo River Fattening Channels
- 83,900 Hectares (203,316 acres); located 32 kilometers south west of Thargomindah on the Bulloo River
- Naturally irrigated Bulloo River flood country covers approx. 2/3 of Nooyeah is season supporting Blue Bush, Wild Sorghum, Pea Bush, Clovers, Salines & Herbages
- Waterholes in the Bulloo River, local creeks & swamps complimented by 7 sub artesian bores & numerous dams
- ECC 3,000 AE in average seasons
- Substantial improvements for handling sheep & cattle
Nooyeah is a substantial low cost grazing operation which benefits from the flooding Bulloo River. The country also responds well to summer and winter rain, with the property acting as a drainage bowl with all the neighbours' run off water flowing in.
Auction - Friday 24th May 2013 at 10:30am
Venue Level 5, Riverside Centre, 123 Eagle Street, Brisbane
Contact Andrew Adcock 0407 674 972
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.