Receivers' Sale Goomeri District Irrigation
- 126.47ha* (312.51* acres) on 3 freehold titles
- Soil mostly alluvial dark clay loam
- 70km* from Gympie, sealed road access
- 85ha* irrigation remainder grazing land
- 4 bores reportedly producing 220kL/hr* combined
- 2 dams, 100mm PVC underground mains & hydrants
- 1,400m²* mach. shed plus workshop & hayshed
Under Instructions from Darryl Kirk and Derrick Vickers of PwC as Receivers and Managers.
Auction: Friday 30 October 2015 at 10:30am
Level 26, 'One One One', 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane
or bid online at raywhite.com/liveauctions
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.