Brisbane Valley's 'Hopevale' Needs To Be Sold!
Hopevale', 2mins* from Kilcoy, SE QLD
The owner has procrastinated long enough & now must sell.....its that simple!
Hopevale' is one of the original properties in the fertile Brisbane Valley. 700* acres, good country, water & improvements, nice home, beautiful creek, rolling hills & mountain ranges... all just 90mins* from Brisbane.
- 283.1 Ha (699.6 Acres) in 3 Freehold Titles
- Over 60% cleared, 30% fertile creek flats
- Homestead, country kitchen, 2 fireplaces
- 500m creek frontage - licence irrigate 11Ha
- Good infrastructure and shedding
- 16 paddocks, lane way and steel yards
- 1,500 advanced olive grove trees
Call the agents for a detailed Information Memorandum
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
Sheep Station Creek
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.