Situated only 29km from Brisbane's CBD and just 7 minutes to the popular rural village of Samford. This exceptional property boasts a number of quality improvements and offers scenic vistas of the property and the surrounding valley. Rarely do such properties come on the market.
- 16.57 ha (41acres) Freehold.
- 3 bedroom brick home
- 2 car Garage
- Large carport
- A large hay shed and machinery shed
- Cattle yards and crush
- Horse Crush
- 4 x heavy duty convertible stables/shelters plus 1 x shelter
- Sown to improved pastures
- 9 paddocks all professionally fenced for horses
- 2 dams
- 300m frontage to the South Pine Creek
- Equipped bore producing 2,700 litres per hour
Unfortunately for the owners, their circumstances represent an amazing opportunity for genuine buyers to secure 41 acres only 29km from Brisbane's CBD. It is hard to find properties of this quality and size let alone it being zoned Rural Residential.
Make this fantastic property a priority to inspect!!
Call Jez McNamara on 0427 270 280
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.