Inexpensive Irrigated Fodder & Cattle Farm… WOW!
A quality irrigated fodder factory and cattle property just 90 minutes to Brisbane & under an hour to Sunshine Coast beaches... but at a price you wouldn't think possible!
Wundaburra is a 516 acre farm with 2 homes, made up of both 138 acres of freehold and 377 acres of leasehold through South East Queensland Water. As a result this very fertile and wonderfully improved farm would normally be just too expensive for many... but not Wundaburra.
• 208.8 Ha (516.1 Acres) on 2 titles
• Frontage to permanent Neurum Creek & Stanley River
• 80 hectare irrigation licence
• Over 400 acres can be irrigated by the 7 km of underground mains & 54 hydrants
• Outstanding sheds, cattle yards & fencing
• 1,219 metre long airstrip
• Full list of plant & machinery with sale
Owner has had a change in family direction and will be selling... its's that simple.
10 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.