Stud Dispersal - Now the Property
'Haigslea' represents an opportunity to acquire some of the most fertile country that the Mary Valley has to offer with an abundance of water. The property lends itself to Stud, Dairy or small crop production with quality alluvail creek flats along Kandanga Creek.
- Home of the Haigslea Droughtmaster Stud
- 20 minutes from Gympie
- 176.91ha (437.14 acres) Freehold in 4 titles
- 117ha (289.10 acres) irrigated with underground 6" mains line connected to 35 Hydrants
- 64 meg of water licences
- 2 storage dams (28meg capacity combined)
- 2 cattle yards
- Subdivided into 30 internal paddocks
- 1 main homestead & 3 cottages
- 3 machinery sheds
- Double Carport
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.