Ray White Rural Queensland
Toorak Research Facility - Julia Creek QLD
- 14,325.158 Hectares (35,397 acres) Freehold Title to issue
- Located approximately 45 kilometres south of Julia Creek, via sealed Julia Creek Kynuna Road
- Predominantly open Mitchell Downs interspersed with Flinders grass, lightly timbered with Coolibah along the creeks
- Substantial structural improvements include 2 storey homestead, 4 additional buildings for staff accommodation, plus other buildings including machinery and hay sheds, steel cattle yards, and a 4 stand shearing shed
- The former Toorak Research Facility has been an iconic property in the Julia Creek region for over 60 years. This is an opportunity to acquire some of the prime grazing country in the Julia Creek district.
For a copy of the Information Memorandum, please contact the Agents.
Wednesday, 21st November 2012 at 11am
McKinlay Shire Council Chambers, Julia Creek QLD
Bram Pollock - 0428 467 030
Andrew Adcock - 0407 674 972
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.