Unrivalled Scale and Lifestyle, 3 hours from Brisbane
'Stockhaven' and 'Sunnydale'
- 52km from Gayndah, 152km from Hervey Bay (Fraser Island) and 50km from Goomeri
- 7,386ha (18,250 acres) freehold in 14 titles
- Watered by 65 dams, four bores and semi-permanent water holes 25km creek
- 17 main paddocks and four sets of cattle yards
- Fertile creek flats with rolling hills that have been cleared and pasture improved with Rhodes and Blue grasses
- Two houses, both fully renovated, one with three bedrooms and a study, the other with five bedrooms
- Six bedroom eco accommodation
- 40x14 meter steel machinery shed with two bedroom workers quarters and a lockup workshop
- Current owners estimate 1,500 breeding cows
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.