One of Blackall's Best
"Norwood", Blackall, QLD
• 8km* west of Blackall off the Landsborough Highway
• 21,377.98ha* (52,825* acres) freehold in 23 titles
• Primarily gidgee and boree scrub country that has been thoughtfully developed growing good stands of buffel grass
with areas of mitchell grass downs
• Two capped artesian bores dispersing water to troughs and cup and saucers
• Cattle yards with undercover work area, air operated cattle crush and calf cradle
• Estimated carrying capacity of 3,000 steers to bullocks
• Five bedroom homestead, two cottages, machinery shed, five stand shearing shed and workers quarters
"Norwood" has been developed into one of Blackall's standout cattle enterprises, a true working cattle property that has stood the test of time and has been in the one family for 80 years.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.