Quality Country with a Strong Reputation
Inverness', Blackall, QLD
• 20km* south of Blackall, bitumen frontage
• 22,583.46ha* (55,803.73* acres) freehold
• Developed gidyea country growing established buffel grass
• 15,000* acres of country stick raked since 2010
• Two capped artesian bores dispersing water to 33 stock troughs and 40 cup and saucers
• Two steel cattle yards, one constructed in 2014
• Six bedroom air-conditioned homestead recently renovated, two machinery sheds, numerous other buildings around the homestead complex
• ECC 3,500 steers to bullocks
Inverness' has a very strong reputation in the Blackall area turning off quality cattle.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.