Some of Blackall's Best - Available After 29 Years
Northampton Downs', Blackall, QLD
• 20km* south east of Blackall, Landsborough Highway frontage
• 19,715ha* (48,716* acres) freehold
• Undulating downs country established to buffell and Mitchell grass, shaded with boree, gidyea, wilga, mimosa
• 15,000* acres developed gidyea country established to buffel grass
• 3 sets of steel cattle yards
• 3 capped artesian bores dispersing water to 15 tanks, 63 troughs and 6 cup and saucers plus 11 stock dams
• 3 bedroom air-conditioned homestead, 2 machinery sheds, workshop, shearing shed and quarters
• Plant included
• 1,465* Santa/Charolais cross cattle included
An opportunity to acquire a tightly held and highly regarded property in a premium location.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.