Ray White Rural Queensland
Blackall Trio - Brides Creek Sumnervale Alva
Vendors Instruction To be sold on Auction day if not sold prior !
13,176.16 hectares (32,558 acres) Freehold
- Approx 8,800 hectares blade ploughed Brigalow and Gidgea, balance mostly pulled
- Heavy Buffel pastures, with secure artesian bore water and dams
- Regarded as one of the best producing properties in the district acre for acre
-ECC 2,100 breeder units or 3,000 dry cattle
7,783.319 hectares (19,232 acres) Freeholding Lease plus 1,336 hectare stock route and 164 hectare PO
-Lightly timbered with Brigalow and Gidgea, with areas pulled
- Heavy Buffel grass and native pastures including Mitchell grass
- Securely watered by 2 flowing artesian bores and dams
- ECC 1,200 breeder units or 1,600 dry cattle
6,254.113 hectares (15,454 acres) Freehold
- Mixture of Brigalow and Gidgea country with heavily grassed Coolibah Creeks
- Strong Buffel and native pastures including Mitchell grass
- Watered by 9 dams and 2 cup and saucers from Brides Creek pipeline
- ECC 750 breeder units or 1,000 dry cattle
'Brides Creek', 'Sumnervale' and 'Alva' are well regarded Blackall District properties, renowned for strong production and exceptional weight gain.
Auction : Friday 16th May 2014 at 10.30 am, Brisbane 'Riverside Centre' 123 Eagle Street, Brisbane
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.