Ebor Production on a Large Scale
- 2,145.36* hectares (5,299* acres) freehold, comprising Glen Alvie', Hillview' and Highfields'
- Ideally located adjoining the Ebor town boundary, 42km* from Dorrigo, 110km* from Coffs Harbour and 79km* from Armidale
- Highly productive Ebor country, predominately chocolate basalt soils and improved pastures currently raising prime fat lambs and backgrounding cattle for the feedlot market
- Exceptionally well watered in the 50-60inch rainfall belt, with some 70* earth dams
- 5 sets of cattle yards, 4 with all weather access off Pound Road
- 4 stand woolshed and undercover sheep yards to accommodate 1,700* woolly sheep
- 800m* long agricultural air strip
- Comprising a main homestead and 3 additional homes, 1 overlooking a substantial dam stocked with trout
The opportunity to purchase properties of this quality and size very seldom comes along in the tightly held Ebor
district. The Cassidys are relinquishing this asset to concentrate on their other business and pastoral interests.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.