Receivers & Managers' Sale
- 75km* north of Inverell
- 1,237.19ha* (3,057.09* acres) on 11 freehold titles
- The country is a balance of undulating black basalt, red soil and lighter loamy soils
- 250ha* (617.75* acres) of cultivation country
- One bore supplying 11 stock troughs, one well and 14 stock dams
- 22 paddocks with a laneway system to the stock yards
- Six bedroom home, machinery shed, four stand shearing shed, cattle and sheep yards.
Under instruction from Justin Walsh and Richard Dennis as Receivers and Managers'
Auction Friday 22 May 2015 at 10:30am
Level 26, 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane.
Or bid online at raywhite.com/liveauctions
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.