Quality Newell Highway - Dryland Farming Country
• 20km* Goondiwindi with 9km* Newell Highway frontage
• 1,648ha* (4,072* acres)
• 1,582ha* (3,910* acres) of dryland cultivation with predominantly black self cracking alluvial soils
• 15 silos with combined storage of 1,450 tonnes
• 2 free flowing bores plus Whallan Creek
• Comfortable 3 bedroom homestead
• 4 bay machine shed, cattle yards & shearing shed
Quality country, soils & location thoughtfully developed & farmed over 30 years.
Auction - Friday 18th December 2015 at 10:30am
Level 26, 'One One One', 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane
Or bid online raywhite.com/liveauctions
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.