A Family Treasure For Future Generations
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
Currigee, South Straddie - For Sale - $1,295,000
Please click on link to view the Virtual Tour.
Inspections By Open Beach House'
Meet at the main wharf of Runaway Bay Marina (just left of the boat ramp). Signs will direct.
Unique: - being the only one of its kind; unlike anything else.
Unique is a word used far too often to describe a location. Currigee is unique among coastal holiday locations in Australia.
- One of only 61 tightly held freehold properties on beautiful Currigee, located at the Gold Coast end of South Stradbroke Island, 99% of which is a Conservation Reserve
- Is a lovely beach house ideal for its surroundings and extended family holidays and weekends away. This architect designed two story hardwood home with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms can comfortably sleep 14 people. Open plan living, huge kitchen, and three sprawling decks makes Banksia the perfect place for a relaxing escape or when entertaining family and friends. The covered outdoor dining area is useable all year round and the indoor wood burning stove makes the house warm and cosy in winter a magnificent time of the year to be at Currigee.
- It's accessibility is most noteworthy. Only minutes to the Gold Coast and amazingly just 60 minutes door to door from the Brisbane CBD. That is correct only an hour!
- It is all about relaxation and sand between your toes. Choose from the two sensational bodies of water the 21 kilometres of untouched and unspoilt surf beach only 500 metres away or the stunning Gold Coast Broadwater literally at your front gate.
- Days at Currigee are spent swimming or fishing at either the surf or Broadwater, kayaking, sailing, walking or simply dozing on the patio. Marvel at the sunrise in the morning while you catch an early wave. Then later, literally step outside your home and watch the sunset over the Broadwater by the pandanus palm trees with a glass or two of your favourite in the company of family or friends.
The location of the home is the best feature, regarded by most as having one of the best positions on the Currigee waterfront, and only a short walk to the small protected harbour which allows easy boat moorings. You only need a small boat to access Currigee. Importantly Currigee is located in the absolute narrowest section of the island - a walk from the home to the surf via a nature trail takes just 10 - 15 minutes.
Two other very important points:
1) Only residents of Currigee hold a vehicle permit to explore the island along with seeking out the seriously good fishing and hot surfing spots on offer
2) Additionally, and very importantly to many families, dogs are permitted. Currigee is a place to take the whole family' on holidays and weekends.
The chance to secure any property at beautiful Currigee is rare always has been and always will be. The opportunity to secure Banksia, offered for the first time in 30 years, is one not to be missed. Like many others have done at Currigee, buy yourself a family treasure to pass down for generations to come and return your family to a simpler way of life.
The vast majority of the furniture in the home will form part of the sale, ensuring you can commence holidaying with the family from Day 1.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.