Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Level 26, 'One One One', 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane
319 ACRE RIVERFRONT PARADISE… FOR HALF PRICE!
- Land: 129 ha (319 acres)
One of South East Queensland's best rural lifestyle properties.
No! This peaceful and very private farm is a Lease property through South East Queensland Water. Expect to pay half of what similar quality rural lifestyle properties sell for. That's right... HALF!! But only for one buyer.
- 85 minutes to the Brisbane CBD
- Woodford 17km & Kilcoy 10km
- Sealed roads get you to the property entrance.
Water: "Driftn-in" is a proven drought proof riverfront farm:
- Approximately 2.3 kilometres of prime frontage to the Stanley River, the Brisbane River's main tributary
- Approximately one kilometre of frontage to Mary Smokes Creek
- 20Ha licence to pump from the river for irrigation
- Riparian access for stock and domestic
- Four of the five water tanks in the home paddock are interconnected and carry approximately 26,000 gallons in total.
- The vast majority of the farm is cleared, east facing, river flat grazing land
- The owner advises the fertile pastures, without irrigation, can accommodate 80 to 100 cows and their calves year round in most seasons.
- Noteworthy from any position on the entire farm
- Particularly from the elevated positions of the homestead and the separate cottage
- Striking Mount Archer hangs over the property to the south, with the Stanley River, the ranges of Conondale Range National Park and the distant Glasshouse Mountains to the north.
- Well-located and shaded timber cattle yards with covered concrete race, vet crush & loading ramp
- Lockable 5 bay shed
- Long covered breezeway, with a bathroom - ideal for a large caravan or motorhome.
- "Driftin-in" uniquely offers not one but three serviceable airstrips
- The main strip is about 900 metres long, fenced and has excellent clearway at both ends
- The two other strips are each 500 metres in length
- Two large hangars (20 x 16 metres and 19 x 16 metres)
- Lovely comfortable 1920 Queenslander, renovated in 2000
- Set in established private gardens
- Offers both old charm and a fresh modern country look
- Polished timber flooring is impressive, as is the large kitchen
- Large north and east facing covered timber deck is probably the most used area in the home. The views from here are worth an inspection alone
• Importantly the lease period has recently been extended to 2046!
The owner, who has enjoyed "Driftn-in" for the last 22 years, is crystal clear in her decision to sell right now.
129 ha / 319 acres
10 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.