Auction location: Level 26, 'One One One', 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Reliable & Safe Breeding Country
- Land: 21,954 ha (54,249 acres)
Maryvale', 21,953.8ha* (54,249ac*) freehold
• 38km* Morven, 215km* Roma. Deep red mulga soils, poplar box, kurrajong & young, low mulga
• New exclusion fence around 61.5km* of the boundary with 4.75km* uncompleted. PMAV (locked in) 44%* cat X
• 5 bores supplying tanks & troughs, 11 earth dams
• Currently carrying 975*(cows & steers) & progeny
• Historic homestead (c 1883) 6 bedrooms, staff & shearer's quarters, cottage, machinery shed & stables
21,954 ha / 54,249 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.