Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Ultimate Farming Acreage With Two Homes and Permanent Water Supply
- Land: 100 ha (248 acres)
The opportunity exists to purchase this prime 248* acres with two homes offers the ultimate farming lifestyle just 25km* from the township of Gympie. Wattle Springs' is a private property that has fantastic views with the added advantage of mix of lush scrub soil grazing land. Permanent water from multiple springs fed dams support cattle and multitudes of native wildlife including platypus.
• 25km* from Gympie
• 1.5* Hours from Noosa
• 1.5* Hours to Sunshine Coast Airport
The Property Details
• Total area: 100.2* Hectares or 247.6* Acres
• Local Authority: Gympie Regional
• North facing brick home with tile roof built in the year 2000
• Three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, complete with ensuite and separate bathroom
• Kitchen is equipped with electric cooktop and wall oven, laminated benchtops which combines with the dining room
• Spacious air-conditioned lounge room with bay windows that capture the sunlight
• Covered outdoor entertainment area
• Three bay lock-up garage has two roller doors and workshop bay
• Three 22500 litre rain water tanks supply the home
• Three bedrooms plus a study and bathroom
• Open plan kitchen and living room complete with gas cooktop, electric oven and timber benchtops
• Stand alone with solar power and enviro cycle system
• 22500 Litre water tank supplies the lodge
• Three bay garages with an additional multi-purpose shed to the side
• Fully fenced yard with established gardens
• Permanent water supply with spring fed creek
• 8 hectare water licence and bore with power nearby
• Four main dams with one of those dams having power connected
• Quality scrub soils with its very own private valley
• Fully fenced with barb wire
• Cattle yards equipped with crush and ramp
• Recreational log hut situated by the stocked dam is ideal for family BBQ's and get togethers
• Four bay machinery shed with power
• Former dairy shed
• American style barn
"Wattle Springs" represents one of those few times a good property comes to the market with a genuine requirement to sell. Whether its a lifestyle change or an investment with further opportunity for increasing production with cattle or growing small crops, this excellent package should be at the top of your "must see" list.
Call the agents from Ray White Rural Queensland today to arrange your inspection time or for further information.
* - Approximately
100 ha / 248 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.