Auction location: Level 26, 'One One One', 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Quality Mixed Grazing and Farming Property
Balcondo', Glenmorgan, QLD
• 32km* north of Glenmorgan, 60km* Condamine
• 1,794ha* (4,432.97* acres) freehold
• Perfect balance of farming and grazing country with developed Brigalow, Belah, Coolibah flood country running back to sandy loam soils growing excellent stands of Buffel grass
• 323ha* oats planted, 285ha* chickpeas to be planted
• Watered by four earth dams and 55,000 gallon centrally located storage tank
• Modern four bedroom homestead, steel machinery and grain shed, 3 x 72 tonne MPH Sherwell silos
Auction: Friday 30 June 2017 10.30am
Level 26, 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.