Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Quality Mixed Grazing and Farming Property
Balcondo', Glenmorgan, QLD
• 32km* north of Glenmorgan, 60km* Condamine
• 1,794ha* (4,432.97* acres) freehold
• Perfect balance of farming and grazing country with developed Brigalow, Belah, Coolibah flood country running back to sandy loam soils growing excellent stands of Buffel grass
• 323ha* oats planted, 285ha* chickpeas to be planted
• Watered by four earth dams and 55,000 gallon centrally located storage tank
• Modern four bedroom homestead, steel machinery and grain shed, 3 x 72 tonne MPH Sherwell silos
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.