Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Prime Dirranbandi Irrigated Cotton, Broadacre Farming and Grazing Country. First Time Offered in 153 Years
- Land: 11,253 ha (27,807 acres)
Booligar', Dirranbandi, QLD
• 11,253ha* (27,806.1ac*) freehold, 44km* south of Dirranbandi
• Deep grey and brown soils along Narran and Little Narran river systems, running back to red sandy loam soils with the grazing country established to Buffel grass
• 1,697ac* irrigated, 1,715ac* Opportunistic Irrigation and 6,520ac* dryland cropping
• 240Ha of irrigated cotton planted and included in the sale
• Water licences 4,005ML Nominal, 4,834ML volumetric & 298ML overland flow, 5 water storage's total capacity 9,210ML
• 2 homesteads, 3 worker cottages, 3 machinery sheds, 13 gain silos, steel cattle yards and shearing shed
11,253 ha / 27,807 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.