Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
15 Titles - Buy One or Buy Them All - The Choice is Yours
- Land: 479 ha (1,183 acres)
Expressions of Interest Closing 4pm Thursday 8th March 2018
Owner reserves the right to sell the property prior.
This property is For Sale as a whole, individual title or any combination of titles.
By Appointment - Contact Agents for a detailed Information Memorandum
Connemara' is located just 100 kilometers from the Brisbane Airport and 25 minutes west of the Maleny Village Centre in the township that is called Conondale. Conondale is a small country town in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland where creeks flow into the headwaters of the Mary Valley.
This former dairy property consists of 1183 acres on 15 titles both sides of Aherns Road and is an easy 55 minute drive to the beaches of Mooloolaba and Maroochydore or take the scenic Hinterland drive to the famous town of Noosa.
• Just over an hour drive to Brisbane Airport or CBD
• 55 minutes to Mooloolaba
• 80 kilometers to Noosa
• Hours drive to the Sunshine Coast Airport
• Close to schools, shops and all amenities
The main house on the property is a low set weatherboard home that's been renovated, polish timber floors throughout the open plan living of the kitchen, lounge and dining areas with carpet in all bedrooms and down the hallway.
Access to the home is off the fully bitumen Aherns Road, the driveway greets you with fully grown trees and established gardens around the home that is also fully fenced. Approximately 74,000 litres of rain water storage supply the home from two underground concrete tanks. Double lockup garage with awning is situated near the home, able to house up to 4 cars with power connected.
• 4 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms
• Gas cooktop and stove with large island bench and dishwasher
• Fully ducted air conditioning throughout the house
• Wood heater in the lounge room
• Front and back verandas with an additional private veranda off the main bedroom
• Gazebo situated on top of one of the underground rain water tanks
• Heaps of storage space throughout the house.
• High set weatherboard workers cottage that's been renovated
• 3 bedrooms with 1 bathroom
• Air conditioned and a combustion fireplace
• Electric oven in the kitchen
• Verandas situated at the front and back of the house
• 2 x 5,000 Gallon rain water tanks
• Double lockup shed
• Fully fenced yard
• Connemara' is a quality high carrying capacity property
• Rich volcanic soils sown to improve pastures which include Seteria, Kikuyu, Rye and Clover
• River flats rising has a mixture of black soil and sandy loam to undulating hills
• Some heavily timbered steeper country on the eastern boundary which is fenced off for wildlife
• Owner estimates 600 Breeders is carrying capacity
• 110* acres of irrigation
• 30 troughs gravity fed from 100,000lt header tank
• Brand new mono electric pump, 2.5 inch line to 2 inch branches
• River water feeds the gardens at both houses and yards
• Mono pump for stock water direct from Mary River
• Four water irrigation licence's from the Mary River
• 6 inch mains and 4 inch branches
• 21 x 4 inch hydrants
• Diesel irrigation pump with southern cross wet end
• 8 stock dams
Paddocks / Yards
• 33 paddocks in total
• All fenced with four strain barb wire held up by wooden post that are all in good condition.
• 2 Sets of cattle yards
• Lanes ways on the property for easy stock movement and management
• 17m x 10m fridge panel shed with cold room, office, storage and vet room with 3 phrase power connected situated at the main yards
• 21m x 21m hay shed
• 17m x 12m workshop with power situated next to the main house
• Two additional sheds on the old dairy block, one being 15m x 6mand the other 15m x 8m with power connected to both
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
479 ha / 1,183 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.