Auction location: Level 26, 'One One One', 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Moira Runda', Condamine, QLD 5,314ha* (13,131ac*)
- Land: 5,314 ha (13,131 acres)
Prime cattle country, Brigalow and Buffel, fodder cropping
• 4,855ha* (11,996.7ac*) freehold and 459ha* (1,134.18ac*) leasehold
• Brigalow, Belah melon hole country growing prolific stands of Buffel
• 3,500ac * cultivation country, 750ac* currently planted to oats
• Well watered by centrally located bore, troughs and tanks + 12 dams
• ECC 3,000 backgrounders, certified PMAV locked in
• 4 bdm homestead, staff quarters, 2 steel machinery sheds / workshop,2 x sets of cattle yards, 4 x 155 tonne silos
5,314 ha / 13,131 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.