Auction location: Level 26, 'One One One', 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The Ideal Backgrounding or Fattening Block
- Land: 384 ha (948 acres)
383.5ha* (947.64ac*) 2 Titles Euler Road, Goomeri, QLD
This prime, EU accredited property is ready for you to put your stamp on most of the hard work is done.
- North facing large house site with power and water ready to build your dream home
- Mostly four Iowa barb with wooden post with major sections brand new
- New steel yards, vet crush on concrete pad. Shade shelter, two troughs in the yards
- 30 x 12m* shed with power and concrete floor in one bay
- 2 x 5,000gal* tanks off sheds, seasonal water course, six dams plus 2 bores
- Good mixture of fertile scrub soils. Creek flats used for Rhodes Grass hay
- Improved pasture, Blue Grass, Rhodes Grass and some Buffel. Owner estimates 100 cows and calves
Call the Agent for a detailed Information Memorandum today.
384 ha / 948 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.