Auction location: Level 26, 'One One One', 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Barcoo River Frontage
- Land: 6,293 ha (15,551 acres)
Prairie Downs', Blackall, QLD
• 6,293ha* (15,549.79* acres) GHFL, 70km* northwest of Blackall and 50km* east of Isisford
• Mixture of Barcoo River country, developed Gidyea and lightly shaded Downs. Capped artesian bore reticulating throughout property
• Carrying capacity 800 dry cattle (very conservative)
• 4 bedroom homestead, 80' x 40' mach. / hay shed, vehicle shed, workshop and set of steel cattle yards
6,293 ha / 15,551 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.