Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Prime Blackall Grazing Country
- Land: 8,992 ha (22,220 acres)
'Wooroolah', Blackall, Queensland
• 8,992.12ha* (22,220ac*) GHPL, 45km* SW of Blackall
• Ideally shaded open black soil downs country growing Mitchell, Flinders, Buffel and herbages in season
• Subdivided into 8 main and 5 holding paddocks
• 1 sub bore, 10 dams and numerous permanent and semi permanent water holes along creek channels
• 3 bedroom home, 3 bedroom cottage, steel machinery shed, 2 sets of steel cattle yards and shearing shed
8,992 ha / 22,220 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.