Auction location: Level 26, 'One One One', 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
'Tarbarah', Blackall's Finest Trifecta! Fenced, Flowing Bore and Feed
- Land: 10,266 ha (25,367 acres)
'Tarbarah', Blackall, QLD
• 10,265.56ha* (25,355.93* acres) Freehold Issuing with additional 545.44ha* (1,347.78* acres) stock route
• Developed gidyea and boree country selectively cleared. 8,000* acres stick raked
• Beef cattle, prime lambs or wool production. Completely secured within predator fence
• High capacity capped flowing bore (drilled 2010)
• Spacious four bedroom homestead set in established gardens
• Some plant included in sale
10,266 ha / 25,367 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.