Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
'Tarbarah', Blackall's Finest Trifecta! Fenced, Flowing Bore and Feed
- Land: 10,266 ha (25,367 acres)
'Tarbarah', Blackall, QLD
• 10,265.56ha* (25,355.93* acres) Freehold Issuing with additional 545.44ha* (1,347.78* acres) stock route
• Developed gidyea and boree country selectively cleared. 8,000* acres stick raked
• Beef cattle, prime lambs or wool production. Completely secured within predator fence
• High capacity capped flowing bore (drilled 2010)
• Spacious four bedroom homestead set in established gardens
• Some plant included in sale
10,266 ha / 25,367 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.