Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
One of Blackall's Best
- Land: 25,052 ha (61,904.79 acres)
"Norwood", Blackall, QLD
• 8km* west of Blackall off the Landsborough Highway
• 25,052ha* (61,905* acres) freehold in 23 titles
• Primarily gidgee and boree scrub country that has been thoughtfully developed growing good stands of buffel grass
with areas of mitchell grass downs
• Two capped artesian bores dispersing water to troughs and cup and saucers
• Cattle yards with undercover work area, air operated cattle crush and calf cradle
• Estimated carrying capacity of 3,000 steers to bullocks
• Five bedroom homestead, two cottages, machinery shed, five stand shearing shed and workers quarters
"Norwood" has been developed into one of Blackall's standout cattle enterprises, a true working cattle property that has stood the test of time and has been in the one family for 80 years.
Auction: Friday 19th May 2017 at 10:30am
Level 26, 'One One One', 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane
25,052 ha / 61,904.79 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.