Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- Land: 20,858 ha (51,540 acres)
• 15km* west of Barcaldine
• 20,857.55* hectares (51,540* acres) GHPL
• Mixture of well improved Buffel country and heavily grassed Mitchell grass downs
• Watered by three capped artesian bores and two sub artesian bores reticulating to 25 poly tanks and 40 concrete troughs
• 25km* of laneway system runs the length of the property linking every paddock to the two sets of cattle yards
• ECC of 2,500* dry cattle
• Main homestead, workman cottage, shearers quarters and workshop with concrete floor
Buffel, flowing bore water and bitumen are the back bone of Eurolie', combined with the extensive laneway system. A property of this size and scale is seldom found only 15km* from a major regional town. Its position is ideal to access either northern or southern cattle markets, whilst still being located amongst some of the best grazing country in Western Queensland.
20,858 ha / 51,540 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.