Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Who Needs to be a Millionaire
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
You certainly don't need to be a millionaire to buy Spicers Ridge, but you will always feel like one if you do.
Mount Mee is located on the beautiful and fertile hinterland between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast, some 1,600 feet above sea level. Brisbane is an hour away, its International Airport closer, the electric train just 20 minutes, Woodford just 15 minutes and it is only 45 minutes to the nearest surf beach. Renowned for its productive farmland, rich volcanic soils, lush pastures, unique climate (with cool clean air), high rainfall and wonderful views, Mount Mee is a small country village with a laid back rural community - exactly like it was 50 years ago.
- 41* high private & handsome acres atop of peaceful & beautiful Mount Mee
- Located on the hinterland between Brisbane & Sunshine Coast 1,600ft above sea level
- Very unique large north east facing saddle of cleared & beautifully grassed land
- Distinctively designed home by well known architects Guymer Bailey with vaulted ceilings, fireplace & undercover verandahs with timber decking
- Uninterrupted views of the World Heritage Glass House Mountains & coast beyond
Another feature of 'Spicers Ridge' needs special mention, and worthy of an inspection alone if privacy is important to you this property has the ultimate position on the sought after eastern verge of Mount Mee, and regarded by most locals as having the most private position.
And the absolute best part? It is very affordable!
Call the agent for a detailed Information Memorandum.
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.